Guess by now, everybody more or less had heard about the worst Earthquake that has ever happened in China and the Myanmar Cyclone.
Whilst people in Singapore are still here scolding their parents like nobody's business, the poor kids there lost there parents in the disasters. Looking through some pictures in the net, as what my mama says, they are worth our tears. Its saddening to know that children will have their hands and legs being amputated and lost their parents overnight. I cannot imagine myself without my parents to begin with, let alone lose them.
I really wish i can lend a helping hand. I wish I wish. How many "I wish"-s are there? How many "I wish"-s can we fufil?
Guess, its time for me to rekindle the times i had with my Lord. Im willing to sacrifice my blessings to those poor things. Its like the only small thing i can help.
Life isnt fair, sometimes i really thank God that im borned in Singapore instead of those 3rd world countries. I know i might be selfish thinking that way, but im used to having food within my reach, enjoying those so-called luxuries that i have. But, what if im borned in that kinda country? What will happen to me? Perhaps, i may be the one being featured as mal-nutrition in the new syllabus F&N textbook. Well, all i can say, God dotes me. That's why i have a good boyf and wonderful parents by my side. Much as they aint near perfection, but they are the best already. Seriously, i shall take thanks-giving seriously from now on. Without God's grace, i wont be who i am now.
People, stop lamenting about all those trival matters that are happening to you. Those so-called biggies, are actually small fry. Look at things in a bigger picture, you will then realise how fortunate you are.
Hy is currently learning how to be contented with the things that she had, instead of complaining of those she cannot have. She's blessed, and yes, thank God for that.
Ps: To those who are financially independent, please, please do your part for them.
No comments:
Post a Comment